I thought it would be helpful to create a resources page that you can always refer to for all your future needs. Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and will earn me a commission. These are all things that I have experience with and I am recommending because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of any commission it may earn me.
- Scottrade: A great platform for trading. Best suited if you are going to trade frequently. They also have great tools for researching stocks.
- ShareBuilder.com: This is great for long-term buy and hold. They offer $4 trades if you use their automatic program!
- Morningstar: A great tool for researching stocks and mutual funds.
- Mint.com: I’ve spoken a lot about Mint, I use it, and I love it. It is a great tool for tracking your personal finance. And best of all, its free!
- Free Credit Score: If you want to check your credit score, here is how to do it! I can’t stress the importance of knowing your credit score and credit report.
- Hire me on oDesk: I’ve used oDesk to get several freelancing jobs, and I love the interface, the quality of jobs posted, and the ease of getting paid.
- ProStores – an eBay Company: Check out eBay if you want to sell stuff online. It is a great way to go!
- Bluehost: I have one website hosted on Bluehost, and I love it. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress Installation, and excellent customer service. Plus, they are one of the cheapest hosting solutions around.
- GoDaddy.com: GoDaddy is great for looking at domain names.
- Info Barrel: Check out Info Barrel if you want to write articles and get paid for it.