It’s time for another monthly income stream report here at My Multiple Incomes. Thank you to everyone who has supported me this far, and I really appreciate all of your comments and questions each month!
Important Happenings in September
- I started my first Newsletter here at My Multiple Incomes, and I hope it gains some traction. If you haven’t already done so, please sign up on the sidebar to your right! I promise I won’t spam you, but I will send out some great stuff that can’t be found on this site.
- At The College Investor, I also started a weekly recap newsletter that has all of my current happenings, as well as some extras thrown in. If you’re like me and don’t have time to visit every site you may want to, it is a great way to keep up and get some special content.
- For traffic, The College Investor remained pretty flat compared to August, while My Multiple Incomes continued great steady growth. I had some nice pillar articles posted at the site, and I incorporated a “New Here” sidebar widget to highlight my best posts. It seems to be paying off as a lot of new visitors are finding the widget useful.
Multiple Income Sources
- Dividends: $162.89
- The College Investor
- Private Advertising: $833.00
- CPC Ads: $59.03
- Affiliate Networks: $60.00
- My Multiple Incomes
- Private Advertising: $80.00
- CPC Ads: $7.56
- Niche Site #1
- CPC Ads: $17.82
- Freelance Writing: $315
- Gross Total: $1,535.30
- Difference from August: +$222.06
What I Learned
- I was really happy to see my income improve over last month, although it was partially due to some freelance writing I did. I want to highlight the power of networking in finding that freelance writing gig, because it was actually another blogger who referred the customer to me, as they were overwhelmed with other work! I appreciate this, and this person knows who she is. As a side note, this gig is ongoing, and so I hope to continue to post renewed amounts in this column going forward.
- Another fun thing happened last month – My Multiple Incomes became profitable! It is always a fun time when a website you’ve developed goes from red to black, and that happened with the income earned here last month. I couldn’t have done it without continued readership, so thank you.
- If you didn’t see it on Twitter, you missed out! California Amazon Associate Affiliates are able to create new accounts and begin making affiliate income again! I’m excited to get this income stream back, and I hope it continues to earn me some revenue going forward.
Readers, I love to hear your thoughts and questions!